10.Progress

Today was fun; the puzzle began to fit together.

Walls were predrilled, glued, sealed with a silicone bead and screwed into the floor. I used the cut off curve corners to square the walls up, clamping all together.

image

A closeup of the floor wall connection

image

Some crossbeams helped stablize the walls. I had to move a couple when I realized that where the end of an 8 foot skin board would end.

image

I carefully trimmed two shelves for the galley; they fit in perfectly

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: